Tuesday, November 16, 2010

I finally get to blog my thoughts!

Although Facebook and Twitter are fun, they are no match for having your own blog! I cannot wait to hear from you! I have been waiting for this day for so many years. A platform in which I can share my experiences, my opinions, my ideas, my quirkiness and most of all my faith in God. You see, no matter what path life was taking me down, I always had someone to take with me. I live by Matthew 6:33- Seek first the kingdom of God and all His righteousness and all these things shall be added unto you. That verse has shown itself in my life. I hope to be living proof to you that life is good, there are good people and good times to be had. You just need to go out there and claim your stake in this wonderful world. I hope you get the chance to order my book WAR DAD. After reading my book, you will know a lot more about me. As I state in the beginning of my book, "I am not a professional writer."  I write as if you were sitting here next to me and we were in conversation. I am not an English major so please don't bother correcting me, I am too old and I type too fast to care.  I am a mom raising two kids, two dogs, and a husband. Between my two jobs, cooking, cleaning, and speaking engagements I spend little time proofing.  I don't pretend to be a professional blogger either. This is a whole new world for me, but a world that I know without a doubt, I need to be a part of.

To sum it all up, this blog will be for sharing life experiences, shopping tips, headline news, hot topics, entertainment news, music, recipes and anything and everything that gets women talking. So with that, I say to you, welcome- it is my honor to be here with you :)

VISITORS FROM ALL OVER THE WORLD READ THIS BLOG!